1. Victorypoker adheres to the Data Protection Act, other relevant regulations, legal notices and/or similar rules in Malta and in Europe, taking account of the Data Protection Directive (EC Directive 95/46/EC) and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (EC Directive/2002/58/EC).
2. Victorypoker takes the security and confidentiality of Account Holders’ personal data seriously and shall endeavour to ensure that such data is not disclosed at any time to any third party without the Account Holder’s prior explicit consent. To this effect, Victorypoker will also register with the Data Protection Commissioner in Malta.
3. Victorypoker has adopted best practice when it comes to the principles of e-mail communication with its Clients.
4. All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure Victorypoker's Account Holders that at all times personal data is:
processed in accordance with the rights of the Account Holder concerned;
processed fairly and lawfully;
obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose;
adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose;
accurate and updated;
kept in a secure manner;
not kept longer than is necessary for its purpose;
not transferred to jurisdictions not adhering to the aforementioned Directives; and
is utilized for marketing purposes based on the so called opt-in principle.
5. The only time that Victorypoker may disclose personal data is when ordered to do so by a decision deriving from the Governing Law and/or in the event of an Account Holder being directly and/or indirectly involved in crime that involves a Victorypoker Account.
6. By opening an account with Victorypoker, Account Holder consents that Victorypoker uses his personal data for the following purposes:
performance of Victorypoker’s T&Cs;
Victorypoker’s own internal marketing and promotion of its activities;
Any other process related to Victorypoker’s main activity.